CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Camp Lead a Lot: Our Leader in Me Mission Statement

Welcome to Camp Lead a Lot:
Our Leader in Me Mission Statement

 Camp Lead a Lot: 

Our Leader in Me Mission Statement

Well better late than never I guess!!  I know it is almost halfway through the year, and I am just now posting my beginning of the year festivities.  Our school began the Leader in Me journey last year.  We have made so much progress in this area at our school from painting the walls in the hall, bathrooms, and even outdoor areas.  We put up quotes, painted our classrooms, and brainstormed ways to give our students the tools to become leaders in every avenue of school and home life.  We are really trying to bridge the gap with these kiddos.  

I'm going to show you the outside first.  I'll do my best to give you a peak inside in tomorrow's post.  I had each student do their mission statement for the year, and I posted a small picture and their ideas for making themselves and our classroom better this year.  I will leave it up the entire year as a reminder of their goals.  As a 7 Habits or Leader in Me School, this is one thing that is suggested for each student in the school.  It is important to set goals and to look back to see if they have been attained.
Sharpen the Saw: Habit #7 in the Tree Top
"Tree"mendous Adventures in Leadership
7 Habits are the steps up the ladder.  In the tree top, there's a tree
house with Sharpen the Saw: Habit #7 posted!

I used brown pipe cleaners as my rope on the tree.


Come Back Soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment