CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Classroom Ornaments

Classroom Christmas Ornaments

Classroom Ornaments at Christmas time is one of my favorite activities to do with my kiddos. If you are like me your teacher mind is starting to think about what you are gonna be having your kids do at school for this Christmas season. I pulled up a couple of easy to do ornaments my kids have enjoyed in the past.
Rudolph Puzzle Ornament
Classroom Christmas Ornament Rudolph Puzzle Ornament
What I love about this classroom Christmas reindeer craft is the easy to find materials: small ribbon, googly eyes, a tiny drop of red paint, brown paint, craft glue, and puzzle pieces!



Classroom Christmas Ornament Candy Cane Heart
The candy cane Christmas Ornament is super easy! I sometimes use hot glue...just keep the kids clear on that part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment